25 May 2009

sorry for the interuption to my site folks.. someone maliciously uploaded a folder containing phishing programs that every time someone hit my site, they sent an email to a bank.. the bank reported my site-as they should have-and my server closed my account until today.  i didn’t know anything was going on until today, and i deeply apologize.  apparently this folder was uploaded on the 22nd of May and i wasn’t even home all day on friday, so who ever did it, certainly did it without my permission!! 


again, i apologize to all my loyal ‘followers’.  the site is back up now, so if u still get a ‘closed’ warning, just clear your cache file and u’ll be able to see the pages again.


and to the asshole who did that.. be warned.. i’ll be watching for you very closely now and if u try that shit again, you will be prosecuted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  10 years in jail is the minimum for hacking into a site and uploading malicious files like u did so leave my site alone u bastard!

No comments:

Post a Comment