Well, seems i have no followers, so i can post anything i want and no one will see it. laffin. ok, here's the deal. I want to run for POTUS in 2016. It's about time we had someone in the WH who won't take any shit from Congress or the liberal nutz on the left and the RINO's on the right. Here's my platform:
1. Eliminate the IRS. Put a flat tax of 5% for everyone making between 200K and 1M, 10% for everyone over 1 Million. Businesses and Corporations will pay a flat 15% on Gross Income.
1(a). Get rid of Obama Care (ACA). Remove all regulations of health care and insurance regulations either by Congressional law or Executive Mandate. Remove restrictions on Insurance companies to do business in any state that will let them register and sell policies. Insurance companies will be monitored by each individual state, as to what coverage they want their residents to have. Competition between states will allow for fair pricing of all policies, and no company will be allowed to refuse insurance to anyone. Overhaul Tort reform.
2. The economy needs a booster shot, so I propose giving everyone making less than 1 Million in a 5-year period prior to 2017, a 1 million dollar tax-free endowment. If anyone is addicted to drugs or alcohol, they must spend a minimum of 90 days in a rehab facility before they receive the endowment, and then in 90 day increments as long as they stay clean and actively look or gain employment, and/or attend schooling. Homeless folks will get their endowment in stages of 10% every 60 days, so they can purchase a home, buy insurance, etc. After 120 days, they must have a permanent address, own a home or condo/apartment, and be actively looking for employment or have secured employment or going to a job training school/technical school/college to receive the remainder of their allotment. A few other rules of which the kinks would be ironed out after I'm elected.
2(a). The above allotment to all American citizens, will boost the housing market, because folks will be buying houses, or fixing up the ones they already own. The auto market will boom because folks need cars. Entrepreneurs will be able to start up new businesses, without having to muddle through hundreds of pages of regulations. The Health market (insurance, hospitals, etc) will be more competitive because folks will be able to shop around and get the best deal, without having to go where the government tells them they have to go.
3. Eliminate all Class 1 drug laws. If people want to take drugs and ruin their life, they should be allowed to do so. However, they will not receive the allotment of 1 million dollars, nor any other government help such as welfare or food stamps. If folks need food stamps or housing help, they must prove they are clean and sober.
4. Lock down the borders. Close the gates at Mexico and Canada. I would give Americans with bonafide passports 48 hours to return to the U.S.A., then NO one will be allowed into the country for a minimum of 90 days. This includes all air traffic coming from overseas. The only exceptions will be Americans traveling from Hawaii or Alaska, and they will be screened before being allowed back into the Continental 48. Our military will be brought home to secure all the borders, and anyone seen crossing the borders to our south or north, will be shot first, and questioned later. All illegal non-Americans WILL be put on a bus or plane and shipped back to their native country within 30 days. If you are not an American Citizen by birth or by legal induction, then home you go and there you will stay! I will use our drones to patrol the borders, and anyone seen trying to cross, will be fired upon. Until our country is safe again, no illegals will be allowed to stay.
5. As stated above, all our military will come home. There will be no more foreign aid sent overseas. If other countries want our help, then they must ask for it and deserve it. We will help defend our allies, ie: the UK, Canada, Israel, and maybe a couple others. We will withdraw from the U.N. All Americans overseas have 48 hours to return to the U.S.A., or they can stay where they are indefinitely without any further U.S. support. Any country holding American Citizens against their will, ie: Korea, Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.. will have 24 hours to return them to our custody, alive and in good health. Within 6 hours of their failing to return all hostages, our military, CIA, FBI, and whoever else I can send, will infiltrate and retrieve our hostages. As soon as our hostages are safely back in our protection and on their way home, I will fire Titan missiles at the offending country and/or countries and wipe them off the map. Any and all Al-Quada and/or Taliban, will have 2 (two) hours to release any American or our Allied hostages and then they will be fired upon till they no longer exist.
6. Freeze all paychecks of Congress, eliminate retirement funds, and limit terms to 4 for congressmen, and 2 for senators by Executive order if congress won't do it themselves. The Founding Fathers did NOT intend for serving in government to be a full-time job that one could retire from. Serving in government as a congressman or senator was a part-time job only, and they served only when they had to pass a law to protect the people. There are too many regulations, insane and stupid laws, etc, on the 'books' and they have to go! From the minute I'm sworn in as POTUS, my first Executive Order will be to eliminate 99% of the laws currently passed, and draft a single legislation to eliminate many of the Articles attached to the Constitution which are redundant and unnecessary.
7. All gun laws, regulations, and registration requirements will be eliminated by Executive Order within my first week of service. Working with the NRA and other advocacy groups, new requirements will be drafted, which do not infringe on the rights of all Americans (yeah, the 2nd Amendment) to exercise their freedom to purchase, own, carry, sell, or maintain firearms. Under no circumstances will I sign or give any credence to the U.N.s ban on personal weapons. All so-called 'gun-free zones' will be eliminated.
7(a). Anyone using a firearm in the act of committing a crime, will be dealt with extremely harsh. No more "white-collar" prisons. When you are sentenced to prison, you will go to a maximum facility in either the Arctic or the Utah/Nevada desert. I'll have Alcatraz rebuilt, with an underwater fence 200 feet out from the perimeter, stocked with bull- and great white sharks. If you're sent to the Arctic, there will be no warm clothing you can use to escape with. In the desert, you'll not have access to anything you could use to carry water or clothing to protect you from the heat and sun. There will be no television, no air conditioning, no heating above 60 degrees F for any facility. Prison WILL be punishment!!, and I'll assign Sheriff Arpaio as the Bureau of Prisons Chief.
7(b) Guantanamo will remain open, but gone will be all of the amenities currently enjoyed there. All furniture will be eliminated for prisoners. There will be no health care, no attorneys, no visitors. Prisoners will be fed once a day. If they want to bargain for 'extras', they must provide substantial intelligence as to their terrorist activities. If they don't want to cooperate, they will be shot. There will be NO trading of prisoners for American hostages. See number 5 above.
8. Throw out the current budget and start from scratch. Eliminate all monies going for Foreign Aid. 85% of tax monies collected in the first year will go to pay off our National Debt. No more funds will be delegated for anything other than our military, defense, border control, and maintenance of our roads and bridges. Individual States can pay for anything they want inside their own borders, but the government will no longer help fund any pork projects until our debt is at ZERO. All government employees, including Congress, and other departments will be maintained on an hourly wage, commensurate with the public sector. I will cut my POTUS salary in half, until such time as the debt is eliminated. There will be no Minimum Wage, public wages should be commensurate with demand for the work required. There will be no bonuses for government employees.
9. The Veteran's Administration will be upgraded and revamped. We will take care of our people (of which I am one), and I will be solely responsible for everything within the VA. No one in the VA will be paid more than a single Veteran within their hospital/clinic. After a thorough background check by the F.B.I., all VA employees will sign a minimum of a one-year contract, to be renegotiated annually according to performance. (Much more can be done to fix the VA, but this is enough for now to discuss.)
These are just a few things I will do as your President. The people I have in mind for serving on my cabinet will be loyal to America, not me, and make sure I do what I said I will do. The White House is the people's house, and as such will be open to the public 16/7. The only part of the WH that will be unavailable for viewing by the public will be my living quarters. I will not hire a ridiculously large staff, I can do my own typing, I do my own cooking. I will hire folks to clean, and that will come out of my presidential paycheck for my living area. If I give a State dinner, those chefs would be paid for by the people of America, but I'm betting that I could call a dozen chefs/cooks who would cook for free just for the privilege of doing it. I will use AF1 when flying overseas, if a trip is warranted, but use the cheapest means available when in country. I will carry my own firearms where-ever I go.
So, am sure there are a few out there who think my platform is nuts. Too bad, don't like it, you're free to leave and go live somewhere else. Just remember, surrender your passport/identification when you leave, because you will not be allowed back in!
WILL IT FINALLY GET TO CAPITOL HILL AND SOMEONE ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACTS I'VE BEEN TELLING U FOR MORE THAN FOUR YEARS??????? I HIGHLY DOUBT IT, BUT I KEEP PRAYING THAT THE COMMIE AND ALL HIS BUDDIES ARE THROWN OUT OF D.C. AND PUT IN JAIL WHERE THEY BELONG!!!!!!!
Forty years ago, President Nixon finally succeeded in having Secretary of State Henry Kissinger complete the negotiation for the repatriation of the Vietnam POWs from North Vietnam. On the weekend of May 23rd, for the last time, the surviving Vietnam POW’s solemnly celebrated the 40th anniversary of their release, at the Nixon Presidential Library.
If you have ever read any of the many books published, articles printed in newspapers, or read interviews given by Vietnam POW’s, you will understand that the common thread that helped get them through their very difficult period of captivity was their faith in God, their religious worship away from the eyes of their captors, and the support the Prisoner of War Code of Conduct that was inculcated in them.
Here’s how the Prisoner of War Code of Conduct, Article VI, reads:
“I will never forget that I am an American, fighting for freedom, responsible for my actions, and dedicated to the principles which made my country free. I will trust in my God and in the United States of America.”
The US military tries to instill the Code of Conduct in all US military personnel to remind them of their “character and heritage,” and in order to emphasize to them that as American fighting men and women they have inner strengths to rely on, in face of the mental and physical abuses they will have to endure if they are ever captured. “Character” was emphasized in American’s youth at home each day by parents, by teachers in both public and parochial schools, by the leaders and coaches of the various organizations they belonged (such as the Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, YMCA, YWCA, 4H, athletics, etc.), by religious leaders in the churches/synagogues they attended, by service academies where they were instilled with the Honor System/Honor Code and love of country, by boot camp where military indoctrination emphasized the service branch heritage and love of country, and by military leadership training programs for officer and noncoms.
While Character was being instilled in most Americans by these means, Barack Obama’s character was developed, as he relates in his book “Dreams,” every day after school in Hawaii, by his mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, the Secretary of the Communist Party USA. He previously went to school in Indonesia where American values weren’t taught, went on to Columbia under the name of Barry Soetoro, where his character was further developed by his two roommates who took him to Pakistan in the 1980′s to be indoctrinated in a philosophy that was not typically American.
Obama’s unvarnished “Character” is different from that of most of the US military personnel, most of whom were born and bred in America, and the true color of his “Character” has been revealed by his actions over the last four years. Most intelligent and forthright Americans realize that he has never said he loves this country or praised the heritage of the Republic; his actions speak louder than words.
By his actions (look at what he has done, not what he says), Obama has demonstrated that he doesn’t support the US Military Code of Conduct which instills in the American fighting man and women their faith in God and their love of the heritage of the United States of America. The Code of Conduct was developed to give US Prisoners of War (POW) the inner strength to believe in something bigger than themselves, even when they were being tortured or mentally abused by his captors (even after resisting, they may have been broken by such severe torture, but their love of country survived).
Instead of emphasizing the concepts of the US Military Code of Conduct to strengthen the faith of US military personnel, the Obama administration has been emphasizing Obama’s Social Experiment on Diversity, and has been forcing his radical Social Experiment on Diversity into regulations of the captive US military that must follow those regulations and policy directives issued by Obama’s civilian appointees at DoD. Those radical policies are damaging the Combat Effectiveness of the US Armed Forces.
Please review 15 of Obama’s policies or directives, listed below, that are overtly hostile toward Christians in the US Armed Forces. For four years the Obama administration has been trying to eliminate the influence of Christianity in the US Armed Forces, concepts that were first instilled in the US military culture by General George Washington in 1776, and it has given US military personnel the inner strength that sustained them in combat and in captivity.
Just before a combat operation, military personnel flock to the Chaplains for their blessing, or meditate quietly in their own solitude; when they become Prisoners of War, they lean on their faith and the Code of Conduct to give them strength. Obama’s Social Experiment on Diversity, outlined in new regulations, has been forced upon members of the US Armed Forces, military chaplains, and the civil service employees that support the US military programs. They have attempted to diminish the fundamental Judeo/Christian concepts that have been the foundation upon which the US Armed Forces was built to strengthen it for 238 years.
Aggressive anti-Christian actions by the Obama Administration are real, documented, and are escalating:
1. January 2010 — Department of Defense orders removal of tiny Bible references on military scopes and gun sights.
2. June 2011 — The Department of Veterans Affairs forbids references to God and Jesus during burials at National Cemetery.
3. August 2011 — The Air Force stops teaching the Just War theory because it is based on a philosophy of St. Augustine.
4. September 2011 — Air Force Chief of Staff prohibits commanders from notifying airmen of religious programs.
5. September 2011 — The Army issues guidelines to Walter Reed Medical Center stipulating that no religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials) are to be given to the wounded.
6. November 2011 — The Air Force Academy rescinds support for Operation Christmas Child because it is run by Christians.
7. November 2011 — The Air Force Academy pays $80,000 for a Stonehenge-type worship center for pagans, druids, and witches.
8. February 2012 — The U.S. Military Academy disinvites decorated war hero LTG William “Jerry” Boykin, USA (Ret), and FRC Executive VP, because he is an outspoken Christian.
9. February 2012 — Army orders Catholic chaplains not to read archbishop’s letter from pulpit (Pilgrims fled England because they were prevented from free speech from pulpit)
10. May 2012 — Obama administration opposes legislation to protect the rights of conscience for military chaplains who do not wish to perform same-sex “marriages.”
11. June 2012 — Obama administration revokes the long-standing U.S. policy of allowing military service emblems to be placed on military Bibles.
12. August 2012 — Lt. Col. Jack Rich, USA e-mails subordinates saying they should be on the lookout for people who share FRC’s values because they are not “Army Values.”
13. January 2013 — Obama announces his opposition to a provision in the 2013 National Defense Authorization Act protecting the rights of conscience for military chaplains.
14. April 2013 — Officials briefing for U.S. Army Reservists states examples of “religious extremism” includes “Evangelical Christianity”, “Catholicism”, and “Islamic Jihadist Terrorism” in organizations like Al-Qaeda, the Muslim Brotherhood, and Hamas.
15. May 2013 — The Pentagon meets with Mikey Weinstein and the Military Religious Freedom Foundation (MRFF) who is trying to establish new rules which would restrict the religious freedom of Christian and Jewish military personnel (they shouldn’t have even given such a radical anti-Christian an audience).
On November 5, 2009 at Fort Hood, a devout Muslim, Maj Nidal Malik Hasan, USA (A. K. A. “Abu Wali”), who had been communicating with Al Qaeda terrorist cleric, Anwar Al-Awlaki, in a series of 20 E-mails, shouted at the top of his lungs, “Allah Akbar”, and used two hand guns to kill 12 US military personnel, while wounding 31 US military and law enforcement personnel. It was a radical Islamic terrorist attack against American Christian military personnel executed on a US military base; Al Qaeda spokesman, Adam Gadahn, praised “Abu Wali” as a Mujahid Brother. The Obama administration through its spokesman, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Martin Dempsey, insisted it was not terrorism at all, but work place violence. The US military personnel who were killed and wounded that day, should have been awarded the Purple Heart Medal for coming under a military assault by a Islamic Terrorist and traitor. An attempt has been made for nearly 4 years to cover up this Islamic Terrorist assault perpetrated on US soil (like the failed Terrorist attacks on US soil including the failed bombing in Times Square, the Terrorist bombing at the Boston marathon, and the Al Qaeda Terrorist attack on US soil/the US Mission in Benghazi that killed 2 Navy SEAL’s). We will not remain compliant for another of the Obama administration’s cover ups; we will endeavor to continue to bring that Terrorist attack to the attention of the American people until those murdered and wounded US military personnel receive the Purple Heart Medals they so rightly deserve.
Captain Joseph R. John, a combat veteran, is a 1962 graduate of the United States Naval Academy who retired from the US Navy after a long and distinguished career. He currently is the President of the Combat Veterans Training Group and is the founder of the Combat Veterans for Congress PAC.