29 May 2009

My Grandsons!

yessssss, ty daughter for all the new pics! wow, some great shots of ‘my boys’. grinz. For the rest of you, these are a few pics of my grandsons, Charlie the oldest will be 10 in July, Brandon will be 9 in Oct. He was born on the day that the U.S.S. Cole was bombed, so it’s easy for me to remember it.


02-22-09_13294-3-2009 11;04;26 PM14-3-2009 11;08;29 PMi know Brandon looks a bit depressed in his school pic, but he really is a happy little guy. And so handsome! grinz. Both my boys are gonna be ‘ladykillers’ when they get a bit older. They’ve come a long way and are doing really well in school (take after their gramma*grinz*). Charlie is also turning into a pretty good cook (like his gramma again), so needless to say but i will anyway, i’m very proud of my boys! Great kids and i’m proud to be their Gramma.


God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment