24 December 2008

The new monitor will be here on Tuesday!! weeeeeee.. waiting on FedEX to bring my new baby! Just in time for the new year!   I got a wonderful Christmas card today with 40 bucks in it! now aint that super nice!  I’m going to have a very nice Christmas after all.  Tom bought me a turkey, so i’ll have a nice turkey dinner tomorrow while he’s with his nephew and family.  This will be my first year in 10 that i haven’t been around my own family, so it was going to be a dorker, but now it will be nice.  Michelle’s 14th birthday is next Wednesday, and David will be 18 in May 09!! I’ll finally be able to contact my kids again.. get new pictures and such.  Since Su kept my photo album of my babies and my grandsons out of nastiness, i know all she’ll get this year is coal in her stocking.  she was really nasty and mean this year.  so sad really.  i keep her in my prayers just the same, but she needs divine intervention for 2009.  I pray she gets off the crack and turns her life around so she can be happy again. 


God Bless u all, and Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment