12 October 2008

another month, another dollar

well some good and some bad news this time.  finally got a decision from the VA.. denied again! argh.. more bad news is i haven’t been able to contact my attorneys on this case.. no answer to phone calls or email.. don’t know what the f* is going on with them.. sigh.


the good news is i had my bladder hammock surgery and all went very well.  couldn’t tinkle on my own though, so had to wear a bag home.. but it comes out on thursday, 16th, and hopefully, i’ll be able to tinkle on my own by then.  if not, they are gonna show me how to self-catherterize.. yuck.  so gonna drink LOTS of water, tea, etc before my appointment and hopefully have a full bladder by the time they take my bag off.


My daughter has surgery coming up on Tuesday, 14th, on her knee.  am praying she gets through it ok, she has a problem with her blood K factor is too high, so she has to take blood thinners.. which can be dangerous during surgery, it’s possible she could bleed out.  but she’s a strong kid and should get through it hunky dory.   please keep her in ur prayers tho. 


that’s it for now.  the cats are still doin great, they are staying fat and happy, and now that the weather is cooling off even more, they seem to be waiting for the snow!! they’ve never seen it before of course, neither has mr nibbles, so it will be a treat for them.


Huggggggggggglez and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment