16 June 2007

Thank You "T"!

Just wanted to send a special Thank You to a very dear friend of mine.  He sent me a couple of digital cameras and i’ve been using them every day to take new pics!! I love these cameras!!!!!!! they take awesome pics and one even has a microphone builtin that adds sound to the movies i take!!!!!! weeeeeeee!  “T” u’ve been a special friend for about 15 yrs now and u always add a smile to my day and sunshine to a rainy outlook.  you’ve been my rock when needed an anchor and i’m forever in your debt! Love you always!


Mr Nameless! and now to my new ‘friend’.. If you have a suggestion for what his name should be, leave a comment! Winning name will receive a personalized pic and a tail feather _grin_. 


BuddyGirl Buddy taking a nap.


Huggggggggglez.

No comments:

Post a Comment